Interested in working with us?
Driver – 18 Hours per week
Ouseburn Coffee Company are seeking a driver for 18hrs each weekend to facilitate the delivery, set up and collection of a stall at Tynemouth market, with occasional additional markets and some additional warehouse organising in between.
Applicants must have held a clean driving license for over a year.
The key roles of this post will be:
- To be responsible for the collection and return of the vehicle to/from the depot each weekend.
- To be responsible for the safety and road worthiness of the van, e.g. water, oil, petrol, tyres, lights etc.
- To be responsible (with the help of a staff member) for setting up the stall/s and ensuring all aspects are functioning properly.
- To be responsible for taking down the stall/s and loading it safely and efficiently in the van, and ensuring the pitch is left in a clean presentable state.
- To provide additional support to the market trader as required. This may include minor repair work for which training will be given.
- To undertake a range of warehouse organisation tasks as required
Please note that the role is physically demanding, requiring safe lifting and handling of bulky items.
Kitchen Staff / Food Service – 30 Hours per Week
Harvest in Jesmond is Ouseburn Coffee Co.’s flagship Retail Store and Canteen, where we currently have opportunities for an enthusiastic person with experience preparing and serving food in either a Deli or Restaurant to join our team.
Harvest is open 8am – 6pm every day, with a regular calendar of evening events, weekend work will be required. You will be responsible for delivering made-to-order food to the highest standard in a busy cafe environment so the ability to work under pressure is essential.
Barista – 30 Hours per Week
We are looking for an experienced Barista with a good knowledge of coffee. You will be working at Harvest in Jesmond, our Fenwicks food hall concession and at some of the events and markets we attend. Harvest hours are 8am – 6pm every day, Fenwicks hours are 9am – 8pm and we have a regular calendar of evening events.
Please forward all CV’s and expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply to everyone we feel suitable with an invitation to interview where we will be able to present further information.